|The Human WNT5A wnt5a (Catalog #MBS2000981) is a CLIA Kit and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. The MBS2000981 CLIA Kit recognizes Human (General) WNT5A.
The WNT5A wnt5a product has the following accession number(s) (GI #40352783) (NCBI Accession #AAH64694.1) (Uniprot Accession #P41221). Researchers may be interested in using Bioinformatics databases such as those available at The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website for more information about accession numbers and the proteins they represent. Even researchers unfamiliar with bioinformatics databases will find the NCBI databases to be quite user friendly and useful.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
(Or you can also download the PDF Manual
for complete product instructions).
Principle of the Assay: The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody. Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate An and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5A (WNT5A) level in the sample or standard.
Samples: Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
Detection Range: 13.72-10000pg/mL
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.1pg/mL. Precision: Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5A (WNT5A) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5A (WNT5A) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Assay Procedure Summary: 1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100uL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37 degree C;
3. Aspirate and add 100uL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 degree C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100uL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 degree C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100uL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37 degree C;
8. Read RLU value immediately. WNT5A also interacts with the following gene(s): DVL1, DVL2, DVL3, FZD1, FZD2, FZD4, FZD5, FZD7, LRP5, LRP6. Bone, Bone Marrow, Brain, Connective Tissue, Embryonic Tissue, Intestine, Lung, Muscle, Nerve, Skin tissues are correlated with this protein. The following patways have been known to be associated with this gene. Adenocarcinoma, Breast Neoplasms, Cell Transformation, Neoplastic, Female Urogenital Diseases, Inflammation, Neoplasm Metastasis, Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Experimental, Nervous System Diseases, Skin Neoplasms are some of the diseases may be linked to Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5A (WNT5A) CLIA Kit.