|The Human C1INH n/a (Catalog #MBS2024486) is an ELISA Kit and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. The MBS2024486 ELISA Kit recognizes Human (General) C1INH.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
(Or you can also download the PDF Manual
for complete product instructions).
Please refer to the product datasheet for known applications of a given elisa kit. We\'ve tested the Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH) ELISA Kit with the following immunoassay(s):
Typical Testing Data/Standard Curve (for reference only)
Principle of the Assay: The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
Samples: Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
Assay Type: Sandwich
Detection Range: 0.781-50ng/mL
Sensitivity: Typically less than 0.35ng/mL. Precision: Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Assay Procedure Summary: 1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100uL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37 degree C;
3. Aspirate and add 100uL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 degree C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100uL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 degree C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90uL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37 degree C;
8. Add 50uL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately. Complement 1 Inhibitor (C1INH) ELISA Kit or ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbant assays) Kits in general, are a valuable research tool for a myriad of applications in a range of scientific settings. Currently, three major types of ELISA formats are used by researchers: sandwich, competitive and indirect. Most commercially available ELISA Kits are sandwich or competitive. Commercially available ELISA Kits contain wells that have been pre-coated with the capture antibody. Please refer to the product manual for the ELISA format of your specific kit.