|The General ADT n/a (Catalog #MBS2000374) is an ELISA Kit and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. The MBS2000374 ELISA Kit recognizes General (Zebra) ADT.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
(Or you can also download the PDF Manual
for complete product instructions).
Please refer to the product datasheet for known applications of a given elisa kit. We\'ve tested the Androsterone (ADT) ELISA Kit with the following immunoassay(s):
Typical Testing Data/Standard Curve (for reference only)
Principle of the Assay: This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Androsterone (ADT) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Androsterone (ADT) and unlabeled Androsterone (ADT) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Androsterone (ADT). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Androsterone (ADT) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Androsterone (ADT) in the sample.
Samples: Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
Assay Type: Competitive
Detection Range: 1.11-90ng/mL
Sensitivity: Typically less than 0.39ng/mL. Precision: Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Androsterone (ADT) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Androsterone (ADT) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Assay Procedure Summary: 1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50uL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50uL prepared Detection Reagent An immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37 degree C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100uL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 degree C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90uL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37 degree C;
7. Add 50uL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately. Androsterone (ADT) ELISA Kit or ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbant assays) Kits in general, are a valuable research tool for a myriad of applications in a range of scientific settings. Currently, three major types of ELISA formats are used by researchers: sandwich, competitive and indirect. Most commercially available ELISA Kits are sandwich or competitive. Commercially available ELISA Kits contain wells that have been pre-coated with the capture antibody. Please refer to the product manual for the ELISA format of your specific kit.